p-ISSN 0023-5903 | e-ISSN 2451-1315
Established in 1887, the "Kwartalnik Historyczny" (Historical Quarterly) is the oldest Polish historical journal and one of the longest-running continuous publications of its kind in the world. It publishes articles by Polish and foreign scholars on Polish and universal history from the Middle Ages to the present day.
The journal is published by the Tadeusz Manteuffel Institute of History of the Polish Academy of Sciences in co-edition with the Institute of History PAS Foundation and in cooperation with the Polish Historical Society. Journal is distributed by the Semper Scientific Publishers.
In recent years, the Journal "Kwartalnik Historyczny" participated in the programme ‘Support for Scientific Journals’ of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
All of the Journal publications are published free of charge, without publication fees or article processing charges (APC). The Journal is financed by the State budget.
Points awarded for publication: 100
Scholarly disciplines assigned by the Ministry of Science: history.
Publication languages: Polish, English.
The digital version is the reference version for this Journal.